We take the utmost care to ensure your chocolate arrives safe and fresh, no matter where it’s going.
We ship all orders via UPS, and rates will vary based on several factors, including the size of the order, the destination(s), and the time of year. We will make every effort to ensure your order leaves our production facility on the requested date; however, once a shipment leaves our facility, its delivery date may be subject to external factors (e.g., inclement weather).
We offer Next-Day delivery for orders placed before 10 a.m. Pacific Time. Next-Day orders received after 10 a.m. Pacific will ship overnight on the following business day. We can make Saturday deliveries upon request, subject to a Saturday delivery charge of $15.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies, or if you are not 100 percent satisfied with your delivery, please call our customer service representatives at 1-800-557-MOON.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING DATES
We want to get you your gourmet chocolate on time! All orders placed before 10 a.m. Pacific on a business day will ship on the date received; orders placed afterwards will ship on the next business day. Please allow one week for nationwide ground delivery, two days for Pacific Northwest ground delivery and two-day shipping, and one day for Next-Day delivery.
Here are the recommended order times to ensure arrival for a Sunday holiday (e.g., Easter, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day):
Nationwide Ground Delivery: Before 10 a.m. Pacific on Friday one week beforehand;
NW Ground & 2-Day Delivery: Before 10 a.m. Pacific on the preceding Wednesday;
Next Day Delivery: Before 10 a.m. Pacific on the preceding Thursday.
Easter: April 16, 2017
Mother's Day: May 14, 2017
Father's Day: June 19, 2017
For holidays with fixed dates (e.g. Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or birthdays) please keep in mind that UPS two-day shipping only counts business days. To ensure timely arrival for a Tuesday holiday, for instance, a two-day shipping order must be received before 10 a.m. on the preceding Thursday.
SUMMER SHIPPING OPTIONS
April 1 – October 31
During warm weather conditions, Moonstruck Chocolate will take extra precautions, including using appropriate packing materials to keep your chocolates cool, to ensure your order arrives in the best possible condition. When temperatures in the order’s destination city or in the UPS hub cities reach 70° Fahrenheit, standard shipping is Next Day, with standard shipments leaving our production facility Monday through Thursday. You may request Next Day shipments leave our facility on Fridays, but such shipments will require a Saturday delivery fee.
|Purchase Amount||Ground Shipping||2-Day Shipping||Next Day/Warm Weather|
|Up to $15.99||$6.95||$12.95||$19.95|
|$16 - $29.99||$8.95||$14.95||$20.95|
|$30.00 - $44.99||$10.95||$15.95||$21.95|
|$45 - $59.99||$12.95||$16.95||$23.95|
|$60 - $99.99||$14.95||$20.95||$25.95|
|$100 - $149.99||$16.95||$24.95||$29.95|
|$150 - $249.99||$18.95||$27.95||$33.95|
|$250 & Above||$19.95||$32.95||$37.95|
- Delivery is available in the U.S. only. Quoted rates are for the 48 contiguous states.
- Additional charges apply for shipping to multiple locations with a single order.
- Shipping charges are subject to change, and may be subject to sales tax in some states.
- Moonstruck Chocolate Company is not responsible for incorrectly entered shipping addresses. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Moonstruck Chocolate Company is unable to ship to PO Boxes or to APO and FPO locations.
- To ensure your chocolates are not kept sitting in a shipping warehouse over a weekend, Moonstruck Chocolate Company does not deliver on Mondays.
- Moonstruck Chocolate Company is closed and cannot ship on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the day after Thanksgiving) and Christmas Day (and in some cases, Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas).